Enhance your classroom instruction with these digital and printable resources.
We are in the process of creating new content to bring you more digital resources that you can use in your lessons and classrooms. Please check back!
Please peruse our digital resources for additional inspiration:
- Colby College Museum of Art Virtual Exhibitions
- The Lantern: The digital magazine of the Colby College Museum of Art
- Colby College Museum of Art Podcast Archive: An archive of past Art + Conservation and other audio programs.
- Skowhegan Lecture Archive: In 1952 Skowhegan began a lecture series that continues to this day. Speakers include resident and visiting faculty as well as distinguished guests. The archive of more than 500 lectures collectively represent the depth and breadth of post-war American Art, including talks on contemporary art and ideas by visual artists, poets, architects, philosophers, journalists, curators, historians, composers, and choreographers.
- Colby College Museum of Art YouTube Channel: An archive of recorded programs, exhibition videos, and talks.
- Lunder Institute: An initiative of the Colby College Museum of Art, the Lunder Institute for American Art supports innovative research and creative production that expands the boundaries of American art.
For information about these programs, please contact Abigail Newkirk, Linde Family Foundation Senior Coordinator of School and Teacher Programs, at [email protected].